We are looking for a talented Architectural 3D Artist to join our North West studio. Academic qualifications are not a pre-requisite but you must be a highly motivated and talented individual with excellent artistic and technical skills, demonstrated in a compelling portfolio.
Our team of digital craftsman work on some of the most exclusive residential and commercial property developments across the globe, from New York penthouses and English country estates to corporate headquarters and exotic holiday resorts. You will be involved in all aspects of production required to deliver the highest quality architectural and interior visualisation for marketing and communication purposes.
• In depth knowledge and skills for 3DS Max, Vray and Photoshop
• Efficient production skills across modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post production
• Have a keen eye for detail and composition
• A good understanding of architectural terminology
• Appreciation and understanding of interior design and styling
• Motivated and passionate about your craft with the desire for continual improvement
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and competence, along with a company wide bonus scheme. Additional benefits include a pension scheme, 20 days holiday plus extended Christmas break, flexible working, child care voucher scheme and regular social events.
If you’re interested in working with us please email email@example.com with your CV and examples of your work.